Joy Gardens Film Event
- Price: Free
- Date: Sat, May 04, 2013
- Time: 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Venue: Joy Gardens private estate near Temecula Wine Country
- Location: Temecula, California
- Get Details
My events are attended by social media stars. We tweet and post live from a Red Carpet entry, serve movie food and Temecula wines, open with live entertainment on a stage, and show the films on a 14 foot outdoor screen as well on two TVs (80in & 72in) inside. We review the films in short videos and blog posts.
I was the #1 Grandmother online in 2010 (FastCompany Magazine) and have a real Twitter following (not paid-for fakes) and a strong Facebook presence. My friends and I promote events before, during and after the screening. I have paid staff to serve food and clean during the event.
We usually have between 30 and 60 people at film events, but have had 100 for weddings. You may see more about Joy Gardens at http://JoyGardensEvents.com. You may need to scroll down the page to see the content.
• 6:30 – 7:00 PM Red Carpet Social Media Entry (Photographers tweeting and posting live)
• 6:45 – 7:30 Live Entertainment by Katia Fisher followed by Gino Walker
• 7:30 Welcome and introductions (15 min) Jeanette Joy & Social Media Stars
• Just after sunset 7:45 Play video message from director Velcrow Ripper (5 min – will be available as a download)
• 7:50 Watch the Film (85 min)
• 9:15 – 11:00 Our discussions usually include round table discussions, private video reviews in a quiet library and outdoors (2 videographers) and last for over an hour. This is also broadcast live on Twitter and Facebook.